The Coach jackets are perfectly suited for colder days and wintry conditions. With these jackets you decide how warm you will get. With a push of the integrated button in your jacket you activate the heating elements at the back and the jacket pockets at the front. Then determine the desired temperature using the accompanying app on your phone. The heating elements are controlled by a power bank with USB connection (not included) in an inner pocket.
The temperature of the heating elements can be controlled in two ways: via the button on the jacket and via the I Warm3 app. When you turn on the button, it lights up blue and the temperature is at the coolest setting. If you press the button again, the button will turn orange and the temperature will be at the “medium” position. Press the button again for the warmest setting. The button will then turn red.
Via the app it is possible to regulate the temperature even more specifically. When the button on the jacket is lit, it is possible to connect the app and the jacket via bluetooth. It is important that you download the I Warm3 app and not the I Warm4 app. This I Warm4 app does not work optimally in combination with the Coach jackets and there may even occur an error!
PLEASE NOTE: The power bank should be ordered separately!
Outer: 100% nylon, water repellent
Lining: 290T 100% polyester
• Heating element at the back and in both front pockets
• Metal key holder with hair elastic attached in inner pocket
• Ribbed cuffs
• Inner pocket with zipper especially for the power bank (not included)
• Inner pocket for your WHIS device with a rubber opening to pull the thread of your WHIS device through
• Bottom adjustable with an elastic cord
• Unisex model. Please consult the size chart for the right size.
• Close all zippers
• Wash at 30 degrees with a spin speed of not higher than 800 RPM
• Do not use chemicals and fabric softeners
• Do not tumble dry
• Make sure the connect cable is inside the inner pocket with the zipper closed
Always place the power bank with the charging point directed upwards in the pocket to ensure that the cable does not pull unnecessarily when it is inserted into the power bank. This prevents the button on the outside from loosening and the closure from breaking.
The heat elements, cables and zippers have 1 year warranty, if the jacket is properly used and maintained. After the first year, any repair costs will be borne by the customer.